An awe-inspiring aerial dancer that will leave you feeling weightless, breathless, and filled with wonder.
When Nicole Sirdoreus was a tiny ballerina, she would lie face up and wedge her heel beneath the bar of her bed frame for extra split-stretching time. She was too excited for her next dance class to bother sleeping. Nicole has since used that drive to become a graceful, serpentine aerial dancer with wicked, flowing lines. As such, she focuses on strong technique as well as carving out non-traditional shapes and pathways.
Classically trained in ballet, pointe, tap and jazz, she danced for Orlando, Florida theme parks and events before immersing herself in aerial arts in 2012.
Although lyra performance is Nicole’s first love, she also excels at silks, hammock, cube and lollipop lyra. Nicole Sirdoreus is an accomplished, emotionally invested performer, choreographer and storyteller who has performed throughout Florida and the Southeast as well as the Bahamas, Belize and Mexico.
When she isn’t performing solo or in a duo, Nicole is usually training in the studio or squealing with glee when one of her students achieves even the smallest victory. She feels the happiest choreographing and making art as well as helping students make skills their own.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- Judge and Guest Performer, Florida Pole Fitness Championship, 2019 • Professional Lyra Champion, Florida Pole Fitness Championship, 2017 • Lyra Champion, Southeast Aerial Arts Championship, 2014
- Kevin Black Productions, “Cirquesco“
- Bay Area International Deaf Dance Festival
- Atlanta Aerial Arts Festival, Professional/Emerging Artist Showcase
- Circo Espectacular de Mexico
- Blue Lala Entertainment, Orlando, FL o aerial artist, 2020-present